Do you want to draw your family closer together? When family members come together in a shared experience to help others in lieu of the normal day to day family routine, beautiful things happen and positive family memories are created.
1. Family bonds can become stronger
2. Young children learn compassion
3. Instills values of gratitude
4. Parents, older siblings model selfless behaviors to younger children
5. Family positive engagement
We are a blended family of 14 Children, some biological, some adopted from Ethiopia, and some foster. They range in age from early 30’s to our youngest Teenage Twins. Volunteering as a Family continues to create selflessness in our children and grandchildren, compassion for others, and betterment for our world.